Solenoid interlock : AZM400
• Bistable, motor-driven system
• Clamping force 10.000 N
• Release possible against lateral forces up to 300 N
• PL e / cat. 4 / SIL 3 for interlocking and guard locking function
• Two-channel input signal of the guard locking function
• Operation on P/P- and P/N-switching outputs
• High tolerance to door misalignment
• Universal coding with RFID technology
• Connector M12, 8-pole
• Guard locking monitored
• 1 Diagnostic output
• Emergency exit
Under this motto, the Schmersal Group offers its customers the largest range of safety switching appliances and systems worldwide for the protection of human life and machines. The comprehensive range of more than 25,000 products includes safety switches, solenoid interlocks, emergency stop – switches, security sensors, safety mats with safety function, photoelectric light barriers and end switches, which include limit switches, position switches and micro switches.
Based on this program Schmersal configured, within the scope of the “Safety Services” tailor-made systems and industry solutions for machine safety.