Bry-Air engineered dehumidifiers maintain stringent Dry Room conditions for Lithium-battery processing. The DryPurge® dehumidifier from Bry-Air is the most efficient and economical solution to provide dry air required for Lithium-battery production. These engineered dehumidifiers are specially designed to control moisture levels in the lithium-battery manufacturing areas from -40°C to -70°C dew point depending on the process being carried out.
Lithium-battery processing generates hydrofluoric acid which is carried into the return air (4-6 ppm) damaging the dehumidification media and resulting in 30-50% weight loss in dehumidification capability. However, the heart of the DryPurge dehumidifier from Bry-Air is the EcoDry Desiccant Honeycomb Rotor which has excellent tolerance to hydrogen flouride, does not deteriorate easily and hence, does not require frequent replacement. The average life of the EcoDry Rotor is 5 years.
The DryPurge® Advantage …Cutting Edge Technology
- Tailored for range from (-) 40°C dewpoint to lower than (-) 70°C dewpoint application, with minimum energy requirement
- Low dew point with single wheel design up to (-) 70°C
- Bry-Air matrix is PH neutral and resistant to chemicals and gases
- Energy economics: Huge saving in Energy
- Compact design
- Service support
- Application experience
- High efficiency and reliability
- The Bry-Air’s DryPurge® (patent pending) Dehumidifier ensures recommended Dry Room conditions for lithium battery processing and special grade coloured nylon blended PET bottles.